3/17/2017

Haunted ghost makeup tutorial



Oh my god, I've talked through an entire video! Please let me know if you like it or if you want me to keep it the way always do it, it takes some more time to edit, but it does explain things better :) I'm not used to talking on camera, so I'm quite boring, but hopefully it will better over time, haha.. Apros the editing, it's little late because I wasn't aware how much more time talking videos needed, sorry about that! 






Products used
Urban Decay original brightening and tightening face primer
Urban Decay original primer potion 
Pros aide to cover eyebrows
Ben Nye translucent fair powder
Kryolan supracolor "406"
Mesh lenses from
Inglot eyeshadow "382" and "357"

1 comment:

  1. Your makeup tutorial makes the ghost. Anyone can made a artist to read your tips. Pest Extermination Services in New York can safe your makeup products from insect.

    ReplyDelete