3/22/2015

Insurgent inspired playing around with makeup


I wasn't up for any mayor appliance today, hence the fact that only body paint is applied and I am otherwise au natural. But I did wanted to play with body paint, and not plan too much ahead, and the results wasn't brilliant, but it was inspired by the simulator in Insurgent (The movie).
Comment if you want to see more of my unpolished looks!
Anyway, I don't need to be 100% happy with something to add it here anyway. Now I'll shower this off and go to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say, I have no idea how many posts I've jumped through until now but from all of those, girl, you have got raw talent and potential. You should try being a graphics artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It means so much to me that you're saying that, and I am so grateful that you've taken your time to look through my blog <3
      And I've been thinking about it, and I've played with graphic design before and love designing my blog :)

      Delete